OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD WHEY
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can uy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
MICHAEL DEL ZOPPO - "Gold Standard Whey is the perfect protein for me. I use it immediately after a workout. The whey helps me to recover and repairs the muscle I had just broken down while training. Gold Standard 100% Whey has 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving and5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving."
WHITNEY WISER - "This product is #1 in the industry for a reason! With all the different flavor options, you will never get bored with protein shakes. The powder mixes well and is great for pre-workout, post-workout, or any time of day that you need to get some extra protein in."