Two-Minute Tuesdays - Protein Myths vs Facts ANSWERED!
On today's Two-Minute Tuesday, we're going to talk about protein misconceptions. In this video, we'll talk about facts on these myths.
- Consuming protein will make cause you to bulk up.
- Too much protein is not good for endurance sport athletes because it will make them heavy and slow.
- I only need to worry about getting enough protein if I'm trying to build muscle.
- Vegetarians and vegans don't get enough protein in their diets.
- Protein supplements will make me fat.