HMB MEGA CAPS
Contains HMB – a bioactive nutritional ingredient from the group of short branched-chain fatty acids
The effects are based on the accumulation of muscle proteins and the reduction of fat tissue
It can contribute to facilitating the development of fat-free body mass
HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate) is a bioactive nutrient belonging to the group of branched short-chain fatty acids, considered by some sources as a vitamin-like factor (similar to vitamins in terms of its effects), found naturally – in small quantities – in food, as well as produced by the human body as a result of the conversion of the branched-chain amino acid – leucine. Numerous studies show that adding HMB to the diet can facilitate the development of lean body mass due to its positive influence on the storing of muscle proteins and the reduction of fat tissue.
As the literature suggests, this particular effect of HMB may be attributed to the:
- activation of kinases – enzymes that act as a second messenger of information during the protein synthesis process
- interaction with kinases during the activation of initiation complexes which trigger the elongation phase of protein synthesis
- inactivation of catabolic enzymes which destroy muscle proteins
- activation of steroidogenesis – the synthesis pathway of steroid compounds, including anabolic steroid hormones, such as testosterone
- impact on the activity of PPARs – the receptors for fatty acids, stimulating the synthesis of red muscle fibers and the production of a number of proteins responsible for the transport and burning of fatty acids.
Ingredients: 86,2% calcium β-hydroxy-β-methyl butyrate, bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids; capsule (gelatin, color: E 171).
|Nutrition information||1 cap||2 caps||3 caps||4 caps|
Calcium β-hydroxy-β-methyl butyrate
Recommended use: 2-4 capsules daily, for optimal results take 1 capsule two up to four times a day, drinking with a large amount of water (before breakfast, before and after training, and before sleep).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Keep out of reach of children.