90Caps SUN WARRIOR Digestive Enzymes Enzorb
You've likely heard, "You are what you eat". Although eating healthy foods is the first step to proper nutrition, you can only get the value of the nutrients if your body is able to absorb them.
Enzorb has several plant-based enzymes specifically selected to help your body absorb and digest all your macros. Build lean muscle by helping your body utilize the protein you eat. Create energy for your body and brain when you are able to properly breakdown carbs. Give your body the ability to burn fat as fuel.
This breakthrough nutrient has been clinically proven to enhance the absorption of key ingredients, including amino acids and vitamins, by increasing the transport of these nutrients into intestinal cells where they enter the bloodstream. Trace minerals keep the enzymes working long after other enzymes would quit while antioxidants and adaptogens soothe and protect cells from damage, so they can work harder and faster. That’s the true power of AstraZyme™!
Clinically proven to:
- Break down 90–96% of proteins in a pH range from 4–10 within 30–60 minutes
- Absorb more peptides and increase assimilation by 30%
- Increase the absorption rate of amino acids by 61%
AstraZyme™ is a special blend of trace minerals, antioxidants, and adaptogenic superfoods!
Our goal was to seek out clean and bioavailable enzyme sources. Vegetarian enzymes are the most stable and work in a wider range of pH environments, including the acids found in our digestive tract. Protease enzymes are vital, as protein is one of the most difficult nutrients to absorb.
Since protein is essential for health and fitness, we loaded Enzorb with 85,000 HUTs of protease per capsule! We achieved this with the help of the “Father of Enzymes,” Viktor Kulvinskas. With over 35 years of enzymatic research, his expertise was crucial to the creation of Enzorb: the most potent and effective enzyme.
Protein Enzymes (9)
- Breaks down amino acids to maximize digestion of plant and animal protein
- Helps alleviate inflammation and improve circulation
Carbohydrate Enzymes (13)
- Breaks down starches and complex carbohydrates
- Prevents gas and bloating after eating beans, grains, and legumes
- Helps digest lactose
- Carbohydrates drive metabolism and brain function
Fat Enzymes (2)
- Breaks fat down into more usable chains, including stored fat
- Good fats are vital to brain and nerve function
- Smaller chains of fats are used to drive metabolism
Free Radical Enzymes (1)
- Breaks down and neutralizes free radicals
- Free radicals damage DNA and cellular functions
- Protect cells from damage and premature aging